We, La Somone Cosmetics Trading LLC a limited liability company duly organized under the laws of the United Arab Emirates, under the Commercial License number 909411, whose registered address is at 14 airport road in Garhoud Dubai UAE- (“we”, “us”, “ours”) respect the privacy of all of our users and are committed to protecting the information collected through the Website.
Personal information about you may be collected in several ways when you use the Website or any Services.
Please exit the Website immediately if you are accessing the Website in a country or other territory where use of the Website is not permitted.
What CATAGORIES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
The Website collects certain information when you interact with it, for example, the Website may collect “Personal Information“, which is any information that can be used to identify, directly or indirectly, an individual. The Website may also collect data that does not identify you specifically. The following is a list of Personal Information that we may collect and process about you:
- Information that you provide by filling out forms on the Website, including when you register, subscribe to any Services including but not limited to interactive services (such as blogs, chat rooms, message boards, or other user forums); enter a competition or promotion, complete a survey or report a problem with the Website: identification data, contact information, postal address, email address
- Your correct date of birth, which we may require that you submit accurately to ensure that you do not access the Website if you are not of a legal age to purchase products offered for sale on the Website
- Any information you may provide when you contact us or send us a correspondence
- Information necessary to process an order which is placed with us: your name, email address, phone numbers, home address, shipping and credit/debit card billing address(es)
- Details of any transactions you carry out through the Website, including the placement of any orders by you: payment information (for example credit card details, or other payment details which you must provide to receive products you have ordered from us), connection data and your taste and preferences; and
- Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, your computer’s IP address, password information, page interaction information, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other data about the resources that you access
You can access and review your Personal Information in the My Account section of the Website.
If your Personal Information changes in any way or is incorrectly presented on the Website you should immediately update or correct your Personal Information (as applicable) by accessing the My Account section on the Website or, alternatively, by contacting our Customer Service as detailed in Section 8 below.
FOR WHICH PURPOSE DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect the above mentioned Personal Information for the following purposes:
(i) For the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party:
- to allow us to process your orders and payment, let you know the status of your order
- to manage your account and to serve your requests in general
(ii) On the basis of the data subject’s consent:
- to send you our newsletters as well as details of our products, special offers or promotional offers that may be of interest to you
(iii) For the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us:
- to improve our understanding of your interests and concerns, to improve our understanding of your use of our products, for our internal marketing and demographic studies: we may use your information to make our Website design and products/services better, as we believe that it is also in our legitimate interest to better serve you and respond to your needs
- for security purposes: we may use information to protect our company, our clients, and our Website against fraud, theft or any wrongdoing which may affect our activity as it is our legitimate interest to ensure the security of our activity.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH
Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information as permitted by applicable law.
Personal Information may also be shared with other trading divisions within our group of companies, on a need-to-know basis, for the above-mentioned purposes.
Please be aware that if we are requested by any regulatory or government authority investigating any suspected activity to provide your Personal Information, we will be entitled to do so as permitted by applicable law.
We may also disclose your Personal Information onto our carefully selected business partners or to our affiliated companies to enable them to send you information which may be of interest to you, subject to your consent.
If you do not want to receive such information anymore, you can just click on the “UNSUBSCRIBE” link in our emails, or set up your preferences in your My Account section or simply contact our Customer Service as detailed in Section 8 below and they will assist you in this respect.
From time to time we may disclose Personal Information on a need-to-know basis:
- To our service providers and subcontractors, including our affiliates, retained to perform functions on our behalf or to provide services to us, such as warehousing and delivery; marketing and advertising; data processing; software development; website hosting and management; information technology and office services; legal, accounting, audit and other third party service providers; and further provided such service provider does not collect, use or disclose the personal information for any purpose other than to perform such functions or to provide services to us or as otherwise required by law
- To any prospective seller or buyer of our business or assets
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to enforce or apply the Terms and Conditions of our Website and other agreements, to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain, or protect our rights, property, safety or security and that of our employees, agents, contractors, customers, the visitors of the Website or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
WHO DO WE TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In certain cases, and for data hosting purposes Personal Information we collected about you may be transferred to affiliates, service providers, business partners located outside the EU to which Personal Information are disclosed in the GCC countries, Jordan, Lebanon, Canada and Singapore including to entities that are located outside of the European Economic Area, which may not have an adequate level of protection
We have implemented appropriate safeguards with such data recipients by entering into data transfer agreements based on the European Commission standards clauses with such data recipients. You can ask for a copy of such appropriate safeguards by contacting us as set out in Section 8 below
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Information collected for the purposes hereunder will be stored only as long as necessary for the purpose of your commercial relationship with us, or as required to comply with our legal obligations
If a judicial action is initiated, Personal Information may be stored until the end of such action, including any potential periods for appeal, and will then be deleted or archived as permitted by applicable law
Your Personal Information will not be kept in a form that allows you to be identified for any longer than is reasonably considered necessary by us for achieving the purposes for which it was collected or processed or as it is established in the applicable laws related to data retention periods
Subject to applicable law, you may have the following rights
(i) Right of access
You have the right to confirm with us whether your Personal Information is processed, and if it is, to request access to that Personal Information including the categories of Personal Information processed, the purpose of the processing and the recipients or categories of recipients
(ii) Right to rectification
You may have the right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete your Personal Information
(iii) Right to erasure
You may have the right to ask us to erase your Personal Information
(iv) Right to restriction of processing
In limited circumstances, you may have the right to request that we restrict processing of your Personal Information
(v) Right to data portability
You may have the right to receive your Personal Information, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you may have the right to transmit that data to another entity
(vi) Right to object and rights relating to automated decision-making
Under certain circumstances you may have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to the processing of your Personal Information by us and We can be required to no longer process your Personal Data
(vii) Right to provide your instructions regarding the storage, deletion or disclosure of your Personal Information after your death
When your Personal Information processing is based on your consent, you may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us at any moment. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
To exercise these rights, please contact [email protected]
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
To return the products you bought online, please contact our Customer Service on +971507103989 within a maximum seven day period from receiving the order, a customer service agent will assist you with your request.
Returns are not applicable for products bought on promotions or sale items.
Returns requests for opened or used products will not be accepted.
Returned items should be unused and with all Faces tags still attached and in the same condition as received, in their original box and sealed packaging.
Return of damaged products is limited to only manufacturing defects and not applicable in case of misuse or failure to follow care instructions.
For returned items, you will get refunded for the value of the products only (excluding Cash On Delivery fee and Shipping fee) if you paid:
- Credit or Debit Card on website
> Refund back to card used: After items have been received and accepted, it takes up to 10 business days depending on the different payment providers.
- Credit or Debit Card on Delivery
> Online Voucher to be used online: After items have been received and accepted, it takes up to 2 business days to receive the voucher over email.
> Credit Note which can be redeemed in stores: Once items have been received and accepted at the store.
- Cash On Delivery
> Online Voucher to be used online: After items have been returned by the courier to the warehouse, received and accepted, it takes up to 2 business days to receive the voucher over email.
> Credit Note which can be redeemed in stores: Once items have been returned to stores, received and accepted at the store.
We offer a flexible return policy to make your online shopping experience as easy and convenient as possible. However, we monitor the number of returns made by customers and may refuse to accept orders at our discretion if products are returned repeatedly.
HOW DO I EXCHANGE AN ITEM
To exchange the products you bought online, please contact our Customer Service +971507103989 within maximum seven day period from receiving the order, a customer service agent will assist you with your request.
Exchanges are not applicable for products bought on promotions or sale items.
Products must be returned to us in the same condition as received and in its original box and packaging.
Exchange requests for opened or used products will not be accepted.
Items to be exchanged should be unused and with all Faces tags still attached and in the same condition as received, in their original box and sealed packaging.
Once we have received and inspected the product(s), you may exchange your product(s) with any other product(s).
If the selected product to exchange with is of a:
- Higher amount of the original product, then you will pay the difference when exchanging at the store.
- Lower amount of the original product, then you will get the difference as store credit when exchanging at the store.
Terms and Condition
The Website is operated by La Somone Cosmetics Trading LLC, trading as L’iledes, a limited liability company duly organized under the laws of the United Arab Emirates, under the Commercial License number 909411, United Emirates Arabic Dirhams (“L’iledes”, “us”, “we”, “our”).
By visiting the Website you agree to be bound by, consent to comply with, and consent to the practices described in, these Terms and Conditions, which govern your access and use of the Website and all content and functionalities available on the Website (or any of our other websites and related micro-sites accessed through the URL www.liledes.com and related domain names) (the “Services”).
We grant you a non-transferable and revocable personal license to use the software that is provided to you by us as part of the Website, for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of our Services, as provided by Faces in the manner permitted by the Terms and Conditions. Commercial use or use on behalf of any third party is prohibited, except as explicitly permitted by us in writing in advance. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without notice to you, and without prejudice to any other rights of L’ilede S.